CASE STUDIES

Carter and George

Project Details

Client:

Carter and George

Date:

11th January 2024

Services:

Google Ads

Project Description

Carter and George are a growing Physiotherapy practice in the UK with 6 clinics! and we are very proud to be working with them. Owned by Jamie Goerge and Rhys Carter, long-standing friends and now business partners. They established The Carter & George Practice to make elite medical treatment accessible for all. Rhys is an experienced physiotherapist and Jamie a professional rugby player.

Carter and George

Carter and George

Carter and George

Carter and George Case Study 1

Working Together

We met Rhys at the Therapy Expo in 2023. After a conversation with Rhys we found that they were looking for a new company to help with creation and management of their Google Ads campaigns. We were excited to work with a company who have plans for considerable growth within the sector. We highlighted a few key areas where we could help improve their current Google Ads campaigns to start.

We noticed a lot of the ad spend was going on their own brand name (We come across this a lot with some of the Google Ad campaigns we take over.) This can make it look like the campaigns are generating a lot of conversions, but these are conversions the business would have received without effective ads. We also noticed that the ads needed separating more into keyword specific ads and making sure the correct search terms and areas, linked to the correct location specific ad. 

How we started

First of all we went through and made sure all conversion measurements were updated. We noticed the booking conversion measurement had stopped working and this was our first area to get sorted. We then did some research into the areas the clinics were located and split the ads up into their respective locations.

We then went about increasing our negative keywords to make sure the budget wasn’t being spent on their own brand name. This freed up the budget to get new customers in for keywords relating the specific services. We then spent a lot of time on optimisation of the account to get to us to where we are now!

How we started

First of all we went through and made sure all conversion measurements were updated. We noticed the booking conversion measurement had stopped working and this was our first area to get sorted. We then did some research into the areas the clinics were located and split the ads up into their respective locations.

We then went about increasing our negative keywords to make sure the budget wasn’t being spent on their own brand name. This freed up the budget to get new customers in for keywords relating the specific services. We then spent a lot of time on optimisation of the account to get to us to where we are now!

Where we are at now

0
New Bookings
0
Direct Calls
0
Clicks To Call
0
Emails

Where we are at now

0
New Bookings
0
Direct Calls
0
Clicks To Call
0
Emails
0
%
Current ROI
0
%
Current ROI

Related Projects